Meet detekt, a static code analysis tool for the Kotlin programming language. It operates on the abstract syntax tree provided by the Kotlin compiler.
- Code smell analysis for your Kotlin projects
- Complexity report based on logical lines of code, McCabe complexity and amount of code smells
- Highly configurable
- Suppress findings with Kotlin’s
- Specify code smell thresholds to break your build
- Code Smell baseline and ignore lists for legacy projects
- Gradle plugin for code analysis via Gradle builds
- Gradle tasks to use local
IntelliJdistribution for formatting and inspecting Kotlin code
- SonarQube integration
- Extensible by own rule sets,
- IntelliJ integration
- Unofficial Maven plugin by Ozsie
Visit https://arturbosch.github.io/detekt/ for installation guides, release notes, migration guides, rule descriptions and configuration options.