Tinbo is the commandline tool to manage my time and finances. I wrote it with the goal to learn Kotlin, the Spring Ecosystem and to see what happens when you write absolutly no tests :).
My takes on this are:
- Kotlin is now my primary language for personal projects
- Spring is awesome to bootstrap projects and provide rich building blocks! It is also heavy and has a big starting penalty for cli-tools.
- No tests can work and safe time, but recurring broken recent features are not fun to debug :(
It is build as a general purpose extensible shell-like platform.
- Builds on top of Spring-Shell
- Supports different modes for command filtering
- Highly extensible through ServiceLoader pattern